Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What's with all the numbers?

Well I'll tell you...

This is a blog to accompany my participation in a 365 Project. 

"But what is a 365 Project?" I can almost here you cry.

365 Projects are simple, you take one photo every day for a year. It can be anything, something you've done, a self portrait, your shoes! Anything! Some people even do album work for their favourite song that day.

Mine isn't going to have a particular theme as such although I can imagine that our children, Evie (2 and a  half) and Rosie (currently approaching 6 weeks) will feature rather heavily, along with our crazy but adorable labrador Heidi ~ so you could say my project will be about 'family', and to a point I suppose it will.

Here you will find every photo that I add to my personal project, along with some explanations for why I've added what I have...and, I'm sure, the odd random post of nonsense just to keep you on your toes!

I've been wanting to do one of these for a long time but, as is the way of things, life tends to get in the way and even the best of intentions are no match for it. However, this year I have had an extra little incentive, a little piece of inspiration, which has given me the nudge to finally get started.

And that inspiration...?

You'll have to stick around and check out my 'Day One' post to find out, won't you!

Hoping you'll come with me on this little photography journey for the next twelve months. Who knows what it'll bring but it'll be nice to have some company on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment