Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day Sixty


...and so, with my sixtieth photo, 'Mono-March' begins!

A month of only posting black and white images lies ahead...which should be fun! Although I will be incorporating a 'flash of green/rainbow' for St Patrick's day so keep on the look out for that!

This is also the last photo in my week long challenge to keep the same focal length for the whole time. I managed it - almost - and it definitely made me use my camera differently. Which was kind of the point!

I also want to thank those few that have taken the time to comment on my posts here. I know some of you had issues and let me know via Facebook or other places that you'd been wanting to let me know you were following along and stopping by to check out my little project so thank you, a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment