Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day One Hundred and Thirty


Bursting

The weather was less than brilliant again today so I sat out in the garden hoping to catch some of the local birds, as you can tell by my picture selection I wasn't overly successful.

Including the moment when, while walking, I found myself about 10 feet from a Golden Eagle. I lifted my camera, focused, pressed the shutter and...nothing happened.

The memory card was back inside the cottage.

Frustrated doesn't come close!

But! Whilst trying to get some bubbly fun pictures with Evie, I managed to capture the moment several bubbles all burst around my husband's face! Definitely best viewed large if possible.

As the weather cleared, there was much running and playing in the strong wind...not sure if it's a tribute to Wimbledon or the cricket though!



No comments:

Post a Comment