Monday, January 14, 2013

Day Thirteen



Today's photo covers two different challenges.

My final 'One Night Stand' image for this week - to fulfill the theme of 'macro', and it's also my first ever 'Get Pushed' image. In this particular challenge you are paired up with another 365 photographer and you challenge each other do something. This week I was partnered with the an extremely talented photographer who gave me the words 'heat' and 'dust' to work with.

Given the weather here, getting something to do with heat outside wasn't really an option so I had to be creative.

So, here are piping hot pastries dusted with icing sugar. Yum-my!

I've just been given my partner and challenge for next week too - an abstract shot. Hmmm, need to think about that one!! Suggestions welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment