Saturday, July 25, 2015

Day Eight


A Pause

Today we sampled the pie and ice cream I made yesterday. The pie was deliciously juicy and sweet and went really well with the almost sorbet like ice cream.


















I felt very pleased with my efforts, I can assure you! And you can see the remnants on Rosie's chin. I picked this shot of her for today's photo because I love her expression in it. Usually when she sees the camera I get the same overly dramatic and highly cheesy grin that her sister used to do and it was nice to get one of her mid-conversation where you could actually see her lovely blue eyes.



There was glorious sunshine this evening so after gorging ourselves on strawberry related goodies, we went outside so the girls could run off some energy before bed. Rosie rode her tricycle and Evie dashed about madly playing tennis for the most part.



I found a little patch of wildflowers between some hedges which was partly in shade and partly in the sunlight. I thought it looked rather pretty so I got some shots of the flowers before we had to head inside and try to herd the girls towards their beds!





No comments:

Post a Comment