Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Curious

Every day I post my photos and every day my little blogging counters clock up more visits, and from all over the world by all accounts, but I can't help but wonder who's dropping in every day. 

This little blog hit the 2000 views mark some time back so I know there are people out there!

So, if you would oblige me...if you come and read this post...just leave a little comment, please.

It can be a smiley face or it can be actual words, why not tell me your favourite photo so far...or give me a suggestion for a future shot/theme/challenge...I don't mind, anything!

Just curious...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo

    I take a look most day's I now have my camera out on the side at home and try to remember to take it out with me. As your photos are an inspiration.

    Vicky Livett-Frater

    ReplyDelete