Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day Fifty-Seven



Ten tiny toes...

My back is feeling lots better but now am suffering the effect of stomach flu. So, had to photograph what was within easy reach!

I should also mention that this is part of my Get Pushed challenge for the week which was "shooting at a single focal length for the entire week". So have been shooting at 55 mm, for those curious among you!

I also discovered that for some reason comments had been disabled so please...they should work now if, y'know, you feel like leaving me something. ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jo, I was following your shots ever since you started the whole project. I was pretty much impressed by your first pic about the Rubik's cube, originally it is a Hungarian invention, so I was really happy that it was the object that made your project get started. My favourite shots of yours so far are the birds, and your lovely daughters! Bring it on, Jo, I will pop in reagularly! Hope you are OK now...Love, Betti

    ReplyDelete