Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day Thirty-Four



ROYGBIV Week - 'Violet'

Managed my first ever snowflake shot!!

And luckily it was on a lilac scarf to fit with my rainbow theme for this week.

Setting myself a theme to follow was fun and definitely made me think a little more about possible shots that could be set up, as well as helping me find set ups that just don't work as well in reality as they do in your head!

And so I want to ask you, if you feel so inclined, to think of some other weekly themes I could follow over the coming months. :o)

Next week I fly to the UK with Rosie for a two week visit to see family and friends so it's away from the snow - hopefully - to some very different scenery so am looking forward the kinds of photos I'll be able to take while I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment